Russian language exams
1. Comprehensive examination in Russian as a foreign language, the history of Russia and the basics of the legislation of the Russian Federation for foreign citizens wishing to obtain a work permit, patent, RVP or residence permit.
2. Testing in Russian as a foreign language (RCT) for foreign citizens wishing to obtain Russian citizenship, enroll in a Russian university, and receive a diploma upon graduation.
Sign up for a course or get a free consultation
Start the lesson online right now
What you get from this course
- You will receive qualified assistance in preparing and passing a comprehensive exam on Russian as a foreign language, the history of Russia and the basics of the legislation of the Russian Federation to obtain citizenship, work permit, patent, RVP or residence permit.
- You will successfully prepare for the test in Russian as a foreign language (TRKI) for obtaining Russian citizenship, admission to a Russian university, and graduation from the university.
- We will assist you in filling out documents and questionnaires in Russian.
about the course choice?
Take a free test and we will offer you the most suitable education program.
For whom is intended the course?
For those who:
- plans to obtain citizenship of the Russian Federation, a work permit, a patent, a temporary residence permit (RVP) or a residence permit.
- wants to get a specialized secondary and higher education in Russia.
- needs help in preparing documents in Russian.
Professional Russian language exams
4-10 academic hours per week (1 hour = 60 min)
Individual/ group(4-6, 8 students maximum)
The programme content
1. The history of Russia.
- The main events and facts of Russian history.
- Significant historical and cultural monuments.
- National-cultural and religious traditions of Russian society.
- Famous political figures, figures of science and culture of Russia.
2. Fundamentals of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Fundamentals of the constitutional system and legal foundations of the Russian Federation.
- Rights and obligations, grounds for legal responsibility of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation, rules for their entry, stay and residence, departure from the country.
- The basics of interaction of foreign citizens with state authorities in the Russian Federation, the embassy and consulate of the state of their citizenship.
3. Russian language.
- Reading texts of different genres and understanding their content (topic, basic and additional information).
- Filling out business documents (questionnaires, forms, notices, statements, etc.)
- Colloquial speech (various speech situations).
- Creation of messages on the proposed topic, participation in dialogues.
- Understanding information in the form of a monologue and dialogue.
- Development of lexico-grammatical and phonetic skills.
You will be prepared to take a comprehensive exam in Russian as a foreign language, the history of Russia and the basics of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
If you have any questions
Leave your contacts,
and we will immediately answer you